French Lavender essential oil (High altitude French Lavandula angustifolia) steam distilled 100% pure essential oil. Bottles of 1oz and 1.7 oz have a dropper. Bottles of 4oz , 16 oz have no droppers.
Available sizes: 1oz ; 1.7 oz ; 4oz; 16oz
– A few drops on your pillow to help relaxation and improve sleep quality
– 5 to 12 drops in a warm bath to help relaxation and soothe the skin.
– A few drops on cuts or burns helps heal the wound (this quality lavender essential oil was used by medics in the field during World War 2 in France as first aid for burns and cuts.)
It is known to speed up healing of the skin and avoids major scarring.
– 2 to 6 drops added to a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil for massage.
This combination is often used effectively during pregnancy to avoid getting permanent stretch marks.
– A few drops on a cotton ball to refresh your linen drawers or closets
– A few drops on a cloth thrown into the dryer as an antibacterial deodorizer and clothes freshener (does not stain)
– Can safely be added to Jacuzzi for a truly wonderful relaxation therapy (not oily, and will not bubble)